-The day I broke the law. Opps!-

By -DaN-
I feel utter remorse at what I've done. The sense of guilt is so overwhelming, the very thought of it haunts me even in my deep sleep.
I just want to say, I'm sorry for...

buying a 8 inch scissors!! LOL.


This might be shocking for you, as even I couldn't believe my own eyes when reading this myself:
In the UK..
I have to be over 21 years of age in order to buy a pair of scissors?!
What happens if I'm at the age of 6 and I need a pair of scissors for my cut-and-paste art project?
I'm not really ranting, I just find it hilarious to be mentioned here.

However so, I confronted the risk of violating the law, and bought the scissors anyhow, because...
it literally says MOOOO~Childish or cool, it depends on your judgement.
But I just feel that, why not make my dull-looking pencil box a little more interesting with a pair of cow-like scissors?
Haha.
The best part is that, the scissors comes with a tag, stating this:

Haha. Am I eligible to use it then?
Anyway, I really do need a pair of scissors (I've been cutting stuffs with nail clippers since I got here.), and it costs me one pound. Give a tick for buying necessities at a reasonable price :)

At night, I headed to Alexandra Palace, near Wood Green for the Germany Beer Festival and obviously, the FIREWORKS DISPLAY! :)
This looks like Sakura petals falling down from the sky..

A typical animal cell with a nucleus. haha
The Universe :)
Spot the love! Love is in the air :D
Last but not least, some of the friends who came along:

Cheers people! :) C'est la vie~
 

8 comments so far.

  1. g_yean_i November 8, 2009 at 8:32 AM
    Your scissors are....... CUTE!!! and suits you well coz it's a pattern of cow~ haha.. The fireworks are superb! I LOVE FIREWORKS~ and my friend said wishing under fireworks will make your wish come true~ haha..
  2. Anonymous November 18, 2009 at 8:15 PM
    Daniu scissors.. hey see you around on msn!!! XD btw i just got back from singapore check out my photos on fb :D
  3. -DaN- November 19, 2009 at 5:58 AM
    Hey Chian! :D
    Alright then, I'll on msn more often from now on.
    Btw, I saw your photos. Taken using DSLR camera?! Superb! :D
  4. Anonymous November 19, 2009 at 7:49 PM
    yepss hey actually i cant wait to get myself a dslr!! xD then i can take u just like the 'stalker' takes you in the profile picture..hehhee
  5. -DaN- November 20, 2009 at 3:14 AM
    Haha. Chian! U still remember the profile pic? It's taken in Pavilion, the day we had an outing together! Yea :D
  6. Anonymous November 20, 2009 at 3:57 AM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  7. Anonymous November 20, 2009 at 8:31 PM
    OF COURSE! i took that! ;P and u're still using it..not bad lah quite a loyal friend xD
  8. -DaN- November 21, 2009 at 5:33 PM
    I'm glad that you said so! wahahaha.

Something to say?