-Best Weekend Ever in UK!-

By -DaN-
It's either I'll post it now even though it's passed midnight ( the wee hours ), or, I'll procrastinate and will never ever complete the task anyhow. I shall not pick the latter.
As straight forward as the title of this post can be, I just had the best weekend ever in UK!! :)

It all started from 30.10.2009. The auspicious day. Yean Hui's birthday :)

As what Cheok Ee has mentioned, the surprise was a success! Okay, she referred it as a HUGE success and she even posted it on facebook!

I told Yean that I'm departing from London to Bath around 5pm, and will be arriving at Bath around 8.30pm. That's a lie. In fact, I departed at 230pm and reached around 6pm. Opps, I ''cheated'' on her. :P But my intention was good. I have to hide myself, and surprise her!

Credits go to Cheok Ee who generously contributed her kitchen and Sin Yee who selflessly went all the way to the city to lead me to the university. Thanks to them, I was able to cook.

Alright alright. I know some of you may go: ''Daniel's cooking?!''. ''Are you seeeerious?!'' haha. Yes I did. And perhaps it's beginner's luck, it actually tasted good :)

The masterpiece:


Humongous mushroom stuffed with chicken and pepper, baked with cheese.
Roasted chicken (Thanks Wey Sian for the best sesame oil ever!)
And, Broccoli, her favourite.

I surprised her at the entrance of her accommodation hall with a rose.
Then we had dinner in her room :)
Oh ya, I cooked breakfast the next morning as well. Toast, Broccoli, and Eggs for both of us.

Anyway, I shall make this post short.
No doubt I had a pleasant evening.
Thank you for being so lovely.
Happy Birthday, once again :)
You know I love you.


Then..
The Nottingham Malaysian Games was a blast!
I carpool-ed the University of Bath's bus to Nottingham. And I feel a little bad for being only in the opening ceremony, then we headed to the city.

So, the blast I mentioned.. is actually referring to the fact that 31.10.09 is like a big reunion day!!
I had a splendid time meeting friends from all over the places! And also, knowing new friends as well. It just made my day! :D

-The Reunion-
Firstly the ucsi gang.
Yean Hui, Cheok Ee, Kenny, 194, Ang, Jackie, Sin Yee, Yun Yi, Jing Hui, Chiew Yee, Mei Chi, Corrinne, Wan Hui, Aileen, Aik Jin, Xin Yuan, Paul Aun, Nadiah x 2, Farah, Mutheerah, Fadhil, Izyan, EG~ Ili, Datin Yasmin! Hui Yun, Siew Leng, Sheila, Ayunni.. I think the list goes on.


Then, I was utterly excited to see familiar faces from Kwang Hua Klang!
Voon Huey! She's wearing bright pink :)

Jin Liang, Wey Kiat, Wei Jian, Wei Zhe, Yern Peng. Siew Leng's from Kwang Hua too, so she should be mentioned twice. Haha.

I met Ming as well! My Thai roommate back in Singapore Dunman High Hostel. He's the best! Thanks for bringing the whole gang around the city :) We should hang out again!

And Ik Hur. She's simply a nice friend to mix with :)

Not forgetting the friends I got to know from the BTN camp. Ainun, Aiman, Kai, Adeline, Hui Pin..

I met Ally and Nicole too. They are from London.
And, Sara, the girl who I met 3 years ago during the ASEAN scholarship interview. We talked to each other while waiting for our our turn to be interviewed. However, since then we didn't keep in touch, at all. Untill today, we met again! We were like, ''you look so familiar'', ''I think I know you'' and so on! Haha.

It just feel so good having able to meet all the buddies again.
The feeling of getting excited when bumping into a friend along the streets is simply exhilarating!
Fate works miraculously.
Forever Friends, to all :)

p/s: I had my chance to walk a dog for the first time! Sadly the photos are not with me.
And for more group photos, do visit my facebook profile. There's tonnes lots of photos.
Last but not least, I wish my family back in Malaysia can have the chance to taste my cooking :) I'll wait till the time comes..
May all be well and happy.
 

9 comments so far.

  1. g_yean_i November 2, 2009 at 4:22 AM
    <3

    "Best weekend ever in UK".. I love this title, because it applies to me as well..
  2. JH November 2, 2009 at 5:36 AM
    we should have more n more weekend like this in future time.=)
  3. JH November 2, 2009 at 5:36 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. Anonymous November 3, 2009 at 7:42 AM
    have fun! =)
  5. I. November 4, 2009 at 5:39 AM
    saw your blog from Yean Hui's blog. :D

    I guess we get along easily because I feel like I sorta know you guys already after too much stalking on Yean Hui's facebook. hehe...

    Btw, i didn't know you studied in singapore and stayed in Dunman hostel before??!
  6. -DaN- November 4, 2009 at 8:06 AM
    Hey people! :D
    Yean and Geng wai, Yap! I do hope we can have more hang out times! So that you all can scream and hug each other more often :)

    Chian Best Buddy! Thanks! :)

    Ik Hur! haha. I shall link up your blog address alright! haha.
    Yap, I studied in Temasek Junior College for 6 months. Then I went back to Malaysia. Have you by any chance met me there? Lol. haha. Were you in Singapore at any point of time then?

    Anyway, keep up with the stalking! I support :P
  7. I. November 4, 2009 at 8:41 AM
    Yea I studied in Singapore for a few weeks before and stayed in Dunman hostel as well, but that was 5 years ago. :) so was surprised that you stayed there before. kinda miss the place there. :))
  8. -DaN- November 4, 2009 at 5:27 PM
    WOW! 5 years ago.. That means it's after your secondary form 3, right?
    Dunman is a great place to live in. Though the drawback is that Dunman secondary school was under construction when I stayed there. The constant rhythmic sound pollution served as my fav alarm clock. LOL.
    And ya, my room's next to the pantry.. So.. Visits from cockroaches are inevitable!! :/
    haha. Still remember your room number?
    Mine's 4th floor I think.
    Btw, What a coincidence! haha
  9. Anonymous November 6, 2009 at 11:21 PM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Something to say?