- As I embark on a New Journey-

By -DaN-
It's not something recent that I have an urge to write this post.. yet it didn't came out earlier than the present, due to the fact that, I have no idea how should I begin to pen down, and where should the full stop be drawn.

So, screw the emoness. (Okay, Obviously I don't mean to be that rude.) And Start posting it right now!

As you may already know, I'm flying to London Heathrow Airport, UK on the 24th September 2009. Time of flight, 10.05am :) It's a brand new journey that I'm embarking on, and I do wonder what lies up ahead.

The past thursday, I was there at KLIA to send my friends off to Manchester. We were classmates, clubmates, and such close friends. Yet, we'll be departing to different places, mine being London, and theirs Manchester. Hence, the separation.


One phenomena that I observed: The ones that are boarding the plane soon were rather less emotional than the ones left behind. I just can't imagine what would the scene be like, when my time of departing comes.

Nonetheless, I'm here blogging, implying that I'm procrastinating in my packing and stuffs.
Perhaps, given the option, I would rather get my things done so that I have the time to spare to hang out with my friends, and my dear family; and not living in the virtual blogger world, overly reminiscing the past memories, or ponder too much on the future ahead.

Hence, main priority given to spending precious time with everyone before I fly, then perhaps I'll blog about it later on alright?

So, no worries that I'm abandoning my blog. I'm just living the fullest out of my life.

Counting down:
5 more days to go. :)
5 more days of being in Malaysia.
And 5 more days before a new chapter of my life begins.

I assure you, ALL of you will be dearly missed.

p/s: Ended up I didn't really touch about the emo stuffs after all. :)

Take care
 

9 comments so far.

  1. g_yean_i September 20, 2009 at 12:58 AM
    I miss them.....
  2. aylwin89 September 20, 2009 at 7:52 PM
    before i take a short nap...
    jus to leave a comment..
    so see u in klia...
    my best friend and again future coursemate..
    we will enjoy ourselves in London and i'm sure after a period of adjustment, u won remember the sadness of separation as new doors await to be open...
  3. weechn September 20, 2009 at 8:05 PM
    I also miss them so much...In this week,almost every day i think about them.I saw all people just happy only in the photo that took by jing hui at the airport.i think luckily i didn't go to airport.If not,maybe i just will break their day.Dudu,when you free,you can go to find them and gather together...
  4. -DaN- September 20, 2009 at 11:49 PM
    Oh wow.
    New Doors await to be open :)
    I like that.
  5. aylwin89 September 21, 2009 at 12:48 AM
    ya ma...
    new doors, physically speaking (sth u can touch), ur door at ur new hostel room, new lecture hall door, new school door, new foodcourt door, new shopping centre door, new toilet door..

    haha another one for u... there will be ships awaiting for ur embarkation, ships that will bring u thru fierce storms and raging oceans (or raging storms and fierce oceans?? cincai la.. u r the language expert.. u choose.. let me help bro yik hwa chiam u a bit.. BAND 8 bo)haha
  6. -DaN- September 21, 2009 at 12:59 AM
    I wonder food courts have doors.. hmm. we shall see about that.

    And I'm not the language expert la!!! Dun learn this from bro yik hwa :P Other things can learn from him. haha~
  7. Emily September 24, 2009 at 3:54 PM
    Good Luck in UK o. I asked from your papa your blog address. XD

    Btw, I notice my old yushigurl.blogspot.com in your link list, I closed down already. Got new blog. www.emilyyee.com
  8. Anonymous February 25, 2010 at 12:23 PM
    good evening people. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices for the velcros are approximately 200 bucks everwhere. But completely I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?
  9. Anonymous November 12, 2010 at 12:21 AM
    Snuckimbneeme
    [url=http://healthplusrx.com/intertrigo]intertrigo[/url]
    zoonPitotly

Something to say?