-The Voca People-

By -DaN-
Alright people! This marks the sudden reappearance of me back to my blog!!
It's been..say, 3 months since my last post?!! haha. And it ain't a good thing anyway, as i WAS once a frequent blogger.

All this while I've been enjoying reading others' blog and commenting on them. Then, I figured out that I should do my readers a favor by updating my blog too. On top of that, I find that my blog is absolutely the best way to keep my parents, family members, and friends updated while I'm in the UK in the near future.

So, do forgive me for my disappearance, and I'm sure I'll update more from now on! :)

Here's something cheerful to share. Came across this in my bro's blog.
The Voca People



I find it such entertaining and pleasant to listen to, until the extent that I'll log in to youtube to watch the video over and over again! XD

Then today, I came across this:

The Voca People Remix *speeded up*



HAHAHA! It's just too cute, don't you think so?? I had a very good laugh! I hope you have it too :)

Updates:
1. I'll be starting my degree on Pharmacy in the School of Pharmacy, University of London on 1st October this year.
2. I've been offered a place in the International Hall as my accommodation for the first year of my course. It's a nice place I heard, come over if you're in the UK. :P
3. And, I have a second blog! arisen-thoughts.blogspot.com Enjoy reading~

That's all for now. Cheers! :)
 

5 comments so far.

  1. g_yean_i September 8, 2009 at 6:00 AM
    haha.. finally you have time to revive your blog~ haha.. the voca people are really amazing!!!! nice! haha..
  2. Luminodreamer September 8, 2009 at 9:53 AM
    i have a friend who is studying in UCL is going to stay in IH also..

    His name is Edward Soo, reads Economics in UCL. A Sime Darby scholar. =))))))
  3. -DaN- September 8, 2009 at 10:02 AM
    OH TK!! wow. thanks for the info.
    When is he flying to UK?

    If there's a chance, perhaps u can intro me to get to know him as well! haha :)
  4. Desiree September 9, 2009 at 9:36 AM
    voca people//
    so cute.
  5. -DaN- September 11, 2009 at 4:54 PM
    Yap, they're definitely cute :P

Something to say?