-I'm a Fan of Art!-

By -DaN-
I'm officially addicted to Britain's Got Talent! I've even skipped this year's American Idol to watch each and every act in this talent show! Utterly excited about the show and I wish I could vote as well! Perhaps next year then, when I'm there in UK! I'm a great fan! XD

And the musical: Prince Siddhartha now showing in Istana Budaya is the one thing I know I'll regret if I haven't been there to watch it. I was mesmerized by the 佛曲弘法:称赞如来 held last year just nearby UCSI, and gained much faith and inspiration from it. On top of that, I was genuinely touched, deep down my heart, for Lord Buddha had given His words of wisdom in the 45 years of teaching the Dharma, leading all beings on the path to the end of sufferings. And I know, this musical is one I wouldn't want to miss!

But still, life isn't perfect and this is the condition that spur us to attain perfectness. Sadly, the last show will be held on this Sunday and I have final A level's exam on the next day. So blogging here, to aspire that, if you're reading this, do you mind telling me is it possible to get a copy of a video perhaps? I do believe that there'll be DVDs on sale, for people who do appreciate the show, but not having the blessings to watch it, which obviously I'm referring to me myself. :)

This is a short post indeed, as I've been busy watching BGT on youtube. haha. Highly recommended by me and I bet you'll agree with me once you started watching. I hope you guys out there will like it too!

In short, I'm a fan of art, performances and of course, TALENTS!

Cheers!
 

7 comments so far.

  1. Desiree May 28, 2009 at 5:34 PM
    yup...same ...addicted to bri got talent.
    since connie talbot singing.

    some autiotions are so funny!!
  2. -DaN- May 28, 2009 at 8:58 PM
    haha! yap! and this year, the competition is so intensed! coz all the acts are so good! btw, this saturday gonna be the finals! yea.
  3. Luminodreamer May 28, 2009 at 9:49 PM
    study~~study~~study, kawan-kawan...haha..
  4. siewleng May 30, 2009 at 12:26 PM
    I'M A BIGGGGGG FAN OF BTG!!!!
    This year talents are amazing x100000000000000
    OMG WHO WILL WIN WHO WILL WIN
    *crazy fan*
  5. -DaN- May 30, 2009 at 9:40 PM
    OMG! siew leng u too? HIGH 5!!
    Last night was the final and I anticipated it so so much! Wanted to watch it in youtube first thing this morning but turned out line here in hostel is too slow.. Arr.. Too bad. N i still dunno who won!

    I wish to find it out myself. haha
  6. XtasyM June 1, 2009 at 9:14 AM
    LOL... so many ppl are stuck in BGT huh...

    Mumy went to watch the Prince Siddhartha musical wor... Call her and see wat she says la... lol... Anyway, xiao ping jie jie is in KL yest for the musical too... I believe its a good one...

    You free on 20th June? There's a chinese orchestra concert... Interested?
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=89061843680
  7. -DaN- June 2, 2009 at 10:49 PM
    BGT nice what, go watch it! =)
    Did u all met with xiao ping jie jie o? And btw, 20th june, i'll be in Port Dickson, graduation trip. So i wouldn't be able to make it i guess. Anyway, that Chinese Orchestra is my friend's secondary school's Chinese Orchestra, should be good. hehe

Something to say?