-LighT Up!-

By -DaN-


It's Love Story meets Viva La Vida!!

I have Something to brighten up my Day! And it might as well put a smile on u too! so, Cheers ppl! Spread the joy.

I spot this amazing video in Eva's Blog, and I've been listening it to it repeatedly! One thought came into my mind, I gotta post this in my blog too! And Eva, Good things are meant to be shared, aren't they? So save the copyright. haha.

Readers, Just trust my recommendation, this is real good. I have good taste, u know XD

And still, I have even greater things to show u!

That day when I got discharged from the hospital, the very day itself, someone dumped 3 puppies in a black plastic bag near my house. The puppies were lying there, emotionless! And it seemed that it's gonna be a heavy downpour, so my dad agreed to take them in, shelter them! And of course, they're just too cute, too adorable to be sent out of my house after inviting them in! So, we're keeping them~

Puppy #1



Puppy #2





Puppy #3




All 3 of them!










-Wrestler-




U know, by looking at their paw colours, we deduced that they're just one month old. And they're just simply.. Naugthy! They wrestler around, they play, and they lick u whenever u pass-by! Fed them with nutritious puppy food, and of course, gotta deal with their excreta all the time. Luckily, they dun stink that much! haha.

However so, We're not able to keep 3 of them and we found 2 friends who had already agreed to take care of one each. Now comes the dilemma, which one should we keep then?? People, aid me in making this tough decision k? Vote for it! vote for Lee family's new family member!

I've always wished to have a pet dog. It's a dream came true, I guess, don't u think so? =)

Gotta start studying then, next tuesday is my finals. And I'm so held back due to my previous sickness. Till then, take care ppl!

 

13 comments so far.

  1. g_yean_i May 14, 2009 at 8:46 PM
    which is the clever one? puppy#1 /2/ 3?? haha.. anyway, erm, i suggest keeping either puppy 1 or 3~ don't ask me why, it's just love at first sight~ hahahaha... anyway, you ought to show ms. joanne's your puppy's picture, she'll sure feel the familiarity of that.. haha..

    and bout the Love Story meets Viva La Vida, it's really nice~ good of you to recommend it to people around... hehe..
  2. -DaN- May 14, 2009 at 9:14 PM
    puppy #1 is lazy~~ haha.
    puppy #2 quite active, likes jumping here and there.

    and puppy #3, just cute! got bullied quite oftenly though. couldnt fight with the other 2 bigger ones for food. hehe.

    and btw, I got the mp3 of that song in my laptop n phone! XD
  3. g_yean_i May 14, 2009 at 9:16 PM
    hallo~ you haven't answer to my question i suppose? haha.. ermmmm.. still, either puppy one or puppy three.. geng wai read your blog with me in computer lab and she voted for puppy one~ hahaha...

    really??? bluetooth~~ hhaha..
  4. Anonymous May 15, 2009 at 5:42 AM
    White ones..the dark cholocate dogs are not so cute for me :)
  5. kaizen boy May 15, 2009 at 7:07 AM
    puppy 3 i vote
  6. siewleng May 15, 2009 at 9:35 AM
    HEY life's turn well for you! nice one!! I LIKE puppy one xD
    But I think looks shudnt b the deciding factor la, shud choose the one that can take care of ur home/family! the most reliable and loyal one! haha, and name it SNOOPY!! weeee!

    Guess what I discovered the songs on other's blog too!!! and i was so blown away by it! it was only 500 000+ views when i saw it but look the views are skyrocketing! man u got to send me the mp3!
  7. -DaN- May 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM
    Hey ppl~ it's decided that we're keeping puppy #3! The cute one.
    Puppy #1 is nice too but somehow we can't keep both of them then. Sad.

    Nway, puppy #3 shall be named ''NiuNiu'' lolz. okay, it's named after my late departed hamster. As suggested by my younger bro, both the hamster and the puppy looks black and timid. So it shall be named niuniu then. haha.
  8. Pinkie123 May 16, 2009 at 8:46 AM
    hey~ I'm like d song so much1 thx for yr recommendation! and d puppies are really nice..hehe..
  9. Desiree May 16, 2009 at 7:03 PM
    ilike that song too!! watched it over and over agian in youtube
  10. Desiree May 16, 2009 at 7:03 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  11. -DaN- May 16, 2009 at 9:23 PM
    Haha! yap yap! I'm happy to share, and it seems like we have similar good taste for music then! XD

    Next time u all got nice songs can recommend to me too! =)
  12. Eva T June 1, 2009 at 9:45 PM
    wooohooo i'm so glad that i post the song in my blog! the feeling of sharing is so good man.. hahaha.. :D
  13. Stev June 24, 2009 at 2:59 AM
    Puppy #1!!

Something to say?