-when it all went dark-

By -DaN-
I've never ever imagine, I will sink this much.
Seriously, I dont feel bad; I feel miserable.

I'm disoriented; I'm totally drained. I'm sick of everything.
I see people ranting about their bad days;
I see someone felt so lonely that he lost himself and turned bad;
I see so many of them, not putting a smile on the face, lowered head and heavy breath;
And I see u, struggling so badly, yet still trying so hard to support others.

I'm totally not used to expressing my despair in such a place that will be read by others.
But it does seem that, I'm in a position where I've no other ways that I can resort to.
So,welcome to my downfall then.
I'm not happy.
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Lim Kah Wei, Kathy July 27, 2008 at 3:53 AM
    "The peak always come after a Lot Of downfallsss" quoted from Daniel; with a lil bit add-on.

    When we couldn't help ourselves, we still can see how we can help others; rather than being static until the end, take a step. Helping helps.

    =)
  2. siewleng July 28, 2008 at 8:25 AM
    yea, i too get the pressure...things are getting difficult lately...

    if u keep urself in the dark, u will only get dark-er and dark-errrr...

    why not step out of it, and get into the bright side! *lending a hand*

    dont forget, we are energetic youth! yang guang shao nian!xD stay positive and optimistic cheer up ourself when we are facing the challenges.

    be happy my friend, u can do it!:D
  3. Anonymous July 28, 2008 at 9:24 AM
    i had my darkest moment lately,
    ...erm, i like dark, but the dark i am enduring is different, is..
    horrible, miserable and suffer

    my life had getting harder and tougher everyday, everyday there is new bad things to surprise me~

    horrible~

    lost the courage, totally lost faith~
    sigh,
    cant advise you at all, cuz i understand your passage best...
  4. suling July 29, 2008 at 4:50 AM
    Stay strong Jian! And you too Ah leng! The morning breaks soon. hugs =)
  5. aylwin89 July 29, 2008 at 7:58 AM
    Hey.... Haha although u did recover d... but as a best fren i will owes be with u... Hopefully i will continue to support u in watever u r doing although sometimes i really disagree with wat u do...

Something to say?