-Random Facts-

By -DaN-
Long since last year, I had already been told that all applicants for entry in UK universities had to apply through UCAS, and one of the important parts, is obviously the personal statement.
Due to the fact that I'm starting to feel the deadline drawing near and there's a need to start now, why don't I have a practice over here first. =)

And so, If I'm asked to write a biography of myself, what will it be like? hmm..

Definitely, it always start off with, Hi, my name is Daniel Lee Yu Jian. a more common address will be just Daniel, or Yu Jian. Throughout the years of my life, I picked up quite a number of nicknames. Starting with 煎鱼, which meant fried fish, then to 监狱 the prison, 奸人 the despicable, and, 你欲奸 which was derived from 李育坚, and I apologize for my inability to translate that. No vulgarities XD Then, as I introduce myself using more of Daniel rather than Yu Jian, there came 大鸟 Da Niao, 大牛 Da Niu; and the best part is, my initials actually meant something too! LYJ= Lai Yue Jxxx :/

Moving on. My birthday is equivalent to America's Independence Day. I'm 18, just donated blood, which resulted in quite an apparent bruise on my left hand. And I'm a long term lacto ovul vegetarian. I don't consume meat-the thing u guys call them delicacies, and, I DO eat eggs besides I DO drink milk. That brings about the term lacto ovul. Obviously my primary food source, are the GREENS. So, cheer on my friends, coz u now know that there are actually decomposers like me who will break down what some of u regard as disgusting veges.

Talking bout education, my primary school and my secondary school share the same name. Yet unfortunately my tertiary education institution doesnt. My pencil box, evolute from a big metal case, to something of cloth with zip, then cloth with zipS, and now it's merely a plastic sandwich bag. XD During classes, IF I doze up, u'll notice a mobile body figure start swinging sides to sides and ended up my neck unable to support my dropping head. And I spin my pens! I always do, which sometimes can caused quite some noise dropping the pens. haha.

Since year 2008, I hate sleeping in an air conditioned room. If there's a term air-cond-intolerance, that might just be referring to me then. Getting used to the sauna-like room in UCSI hostel, I lost my super power of sleeping in air conds. Heroes always lose their powers at one point of time. And I definitely need to cover my feet to sleep for no reason if I wish to avoid a nightmare. Might be due to the tickle-phobia nature of my feet. hehe. But I still own the power of capability in sleeping even if the lights were on. XD

My eyes are quite something too! They are always watery, XD and my eyelash always fall off @.@ then, they do grow back. But when I was real young, I was told that, for each eyelash fallen, make a wish and it'll come true. This is a myth that's definitely got BUSTED! Coz I'm still 169cm short anyway!! hmph. Oh ya, my right eye has double layer eyelid, while the left one, has triple layers of eyelid if there's an inflammation, which means bengkak, or when I'm lack of sleep. oh yea. But sadly, tests shown that I'm losing my perfect eyesight juz recently. Sigh.

My favourite spot in my house, is my parents room, their bed XD. And I love my mom's home-cooked soup, the best ever! I like things associated with peanut butter, and cheese is nice too. I feel uneasy whenever I walk out without a watch. And ever since public transport became my one n only transportation means, Ktm entrance doors usually have the affinity towards the place I stood waiting. hehe.

I sort of ''breed'' spiders involuntarily on my hostel desks. And I'm lucky enough, the spiders must had scared the chroaches away. RARR!! And mosquitoes, don't bite me. It's either I blown them off, or they don't come to me. Rumours say mosquitoes dislike A+ blood. Do a research on this perhaps?

My every haircut only cost rm4.80. And I'm able to regulate the air pressure in my ears by a weird way which resulted in some ''click''-ing sounds. Though my left feet is actually bigger than my right feet slightly, and my palms are not exactly symmetrical, like any others, I still can't lick my elbow and my head obviously can't turn 180 degrees. So, don't worry, after so much of the super duper random facts about myself, I'm still human, as u guys are.

So, U thought u know me well? guess again. XD
But since u completed reading this post, u're one step closer to understanding me better!! yea.
And chill ppl, this is so not going to be the personal statement I'll write. haha.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. g_yean_i July 28, 2008 at 2:07 AM
    bao mu, you seriously wrote your biography out lel.. bravo~~~~ haha...

Something to say?