-say C-H-E-E-S-E :)-

By -DaN-
So much about the fact that I was awfully in despair in the previous post, probably I can say that I'm in a better condition now. I took quite some time to come out of it, to regain the level of confidence that plummeted when I was so worn out. Thx to everyone who DO care when something bad happens, I'm more capable of smiling now =)

However so, it's mere superficial if to say that life's a bed of roses. No doubt that one day, I'll sink to this deep trench once again. The very thought of having to go through all these crap again is extremely daunting. People, friends, and my dear family, I do realize how much hardships we are going through lately, yet, let us persevere and may us posses the strengh to endure all these difficulties, for this is our chance to grow. Once we had leap through this hurdle, and look back, we'll only gasped and say ''Uh, this is LIFE~''..When the time comes, we'll get the chance to smile at the blue sky once more~

So, to prevent losing the common regard of my blog as a HAPPY blog~ I should revive the happiness in it!! I know dozens of u guys may had already blog bout this, but there's no harm to tell everyone that, hey, I had a GREAT day last thursday too!! XD

Here it goes. Last thursday, the beloved and deared JPA seniors (narcissistically refering to us ;D ) had organized sort of an ice breaking with the JPA juniors in UCSI. and BOY, what a day it was!! I was assigned as station master of game station 7, who enthusiatically cheered ''7!! 7!! 7!!!!!!!!'' when we're being introduced. haha. yap, that's definitely us with the sky high spirit!!!


Since our game is titled ''Make Me up'', anyone could had gave a wild guess that the game is all about -Painting Our Faces- XD and guess what, I can tell that quite a portion of the ppl really DO enjoy it!! TEEHEE. So, no doubt that everyone of us ended up ''Cute'' and ''Pretty''. That's the main purpose of making up, isnt it? agreed!

Now, Just sit back and relax while veiwing the nice photos I have here! haha. I sound so proud.


SPot me with The typical hand-stretched-BIG-BROAD-SMILE. I did that so that I won't look awkward being with all the clowns behind. XD


And the bombing game, just showed how insane we can be.
We're so united when discussing what and who to bomb.


Then when we spot some other team lagging at the other end, we juz go BOOOOOOOOOOO so louldy and hands all raised to catch the mc's attention.

After the mc declared penalty for the group, all we did was jumping here and there and clapped hand in joy. haha. I know, we are that wicked. bwahaha. *evil laughs.
Yet, we have to pay the price for being so evil. Unluckily we made a mistake and the penalty is to be painted, everyone really lost their guts and start hiding their faces. typical ostritch-coward act. hehe

And another highlight of the day, poor thing Kenny was literally ''raped'' that day. That's what u get when u go teasing everyone on earth. HAHA. He was struggling so hard that I'm forced to ''immobilised'' him from behind. Teamwork, is what it takes! 194, 491 and Dudu, well done! haha.


Alright. After the whole event, we learnt A fact: Losing our sanity during events is never enough for us. Though our lectures will never be oh-so-boring or what sort, still, we actually have other stuffs to do in the class!! hehe. Today, I'm so happy that the all-time-cheerful EG liyana rosman was sitting right beside me! When I was kind of playing with my jacket, then we spot something. With the ''tudung'' on, me n EG actually do look alike!! XD

Behold, the twins. me n EG. haha.


And Atiqah wore a black tudung too! so that makes her part of us. hehe. bare with us k? I was asked to pose like this. @.@
And not forgetting Peja the chumil. hehe.




-Random photos-
HAHA.
That's all for today I guess. I have to control myself not to expose too much of explicit content. This is to allow viewing of all ages. hehe. sampat a bit.
 

11 comments so far.

  1. aylwin89 July 29, 2008 at 7:55 AM
    See i'm the first to finish reading n comment somemore... Wa lots of pic without me.. Sour.... WIth someone lots lo hor??? hehe
    See i so tired still read ur blog first then only sleep le
  2. Anonymous July 29, 2008 at 10:20 AM
    beautiful tshirt, where to get one?
  3. Anonymous July 29, 2008 at 10:07 PM
    u had a nice day..enjoy while you can... XD

    will catch up with u soon..
  4. RegardsJ July 31, 2008 at 3:31 AM
    hey daniel!
    rmb me?haha..im Joshua..TK's friend..met u at Mid Valley that day..Great Blog btw..=)
    cheers~!
  5. -DaN- July 31, 2008 at 9:53 AM
    [kaizen papa]
    papa. Wana get the T-shirt? NEVER! I'll never giving it out to anyone! Wont tolerate that. haha.
    Really really thx lots for getting me my fav t-shirt! love it. But everyone's trying to steal it. gotta put it in locker then.

    Miss u dad!
  6. ZS August 3, 2008 at 1:20 AM
    reli zi lian man..haha
  7. e-G liYaNa August 4, 2008 at 1:53 AM
    thanx 4 putting up my pics!! next tym..where the tudung properly ey.
  8. Anonymous August 4, 2008 at 6:35 AM
    Hey brother~ long time no see.. HUGZzZZ.. Sorry that I didn't update myself with your blog. Kinda busy since my trial is coming soon around one month. T_T (trust me, I really study everyday and NOT ONLINE. xD I on my MSN just FOR FUN. =D ) Quite enjoy with your life now, huh? Pity me, have to friend with BOOKS and DICTIONARY , oh ya, CALCULATOR too. Take care always ya~ Miss you a lot~~
  9. Corrinne The Great August 4, 2008 at 8:07 AM
    yer zi lian.. frm me and lai hui. n btw... u mmg wanted to hit me with the ball. i saw u aiming at me! dun deny it la. hmph.
  10. Corrinne The Great August 4, 2008 at 8:07 AM
    yer zi lian.. frm me and lai hui. n btw... u mmg wanted to hit me with the ball. i saw u aiming at me! dun deny it la. hmph.
  11. Yeeyun August 5, 2008 at 1:20 AM
    Hrmm...this sat is a school dayz so no pracitice luu....

Something to say?