-Double TAGGED!-

By -DaN-
Alright. Seriously, I was double tagged! by chun jie and cheok ee. And, obviously it occured tonnes of years ago. haha. Then today, something came into my mind. I thought that I shouldn't abandon my blog for too long, though I had found my new love, ''100 days of good heart''. haha. kidding. okay, for everyone's info, I'm writing stuffs down into sort-of-like a diary, a special one indeed. And the truth is, I'm quite fond of it XD gee. Anyway, I'll still blog. So, no worries. Here goes CE's tag first:

######

Okay. I actually tried doing both the tagboards and guess what, I failed. So Sorry for the disappointment, or perhaps U might wan to cheer for it. Either way, I did spent 20 mins on it. haha. Sorry chun jie and CCE, I did my best. And I dont think I'm good in tagboards. So, thanks for the tag yea.

Life's been busy. And lots of friends started to feel the tense. Yet I'm now still hands on laptop but not my notes. oh my, I do realise I'm doomed not to be crowned with the title ''mugger''. Saddening. haha.

From the previous post, which was during school break, till now, I guess It had been 3 weeks.
3 weeks of intense lectures, huge pile of homework. and happening events, such as BuddY campfire. Worked all the way up, and had lots of FUN. So much had I achieved, and there's still so much dream to catch. kinda like in a dilemma right now. U know, I've never regretted coming back from singapore to UCSI and as times goes by, it confirmed my thought. Coz I really enjoyed my study life here. The university the experience huh? agreed! =)

Yet no worries my secondary school mates, obviously I miss those days. I always do. And I'm pretty sure in the near future, I'm going to miss the present time. Friends now tend to avoid the topic on wat happens after A levels. It's so much anticipated, yet when we think about each other, we just can't stand the idea of not living together anymore. Anyhow It's way too uncertain.

Mr Tan, my physics teacher once said, ''NOW is the time u'll get true friends. For during employment, colleagues are never the same as those that u actually sit in a classroom with.'' Yes, He's right and wise. Coz frankly, I do feel the presence of all my true friends. No where far and No where near, we're all having a healthy bond of friendships. Though like what jing hui told me, which gave me a heartfelt feeling, we now dont play truth or dare that often anymore, Not going mamak stall at late nights, and mahjong sessions till 3am had gone extinct; but u know, we're just worn out by the daily big ans small issues. One day soon, let's have a relaxing and fun gathering alright! *wink

Now that trials are coming. more of less 16 days left i think? I might have to focus on studies. there's time for everything, and The key is how to juggle between all of them. I'll strive for a balanced life no matter what XD

Wow. This is the first time I type something without second thought. Just pour out whatever comes in mind. This might not be a good, happy, happening post like what I usually have, but yeah, i'm cool with it. cheers!
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous October 27, 2008 at 10:30 PM
    i'm crying when reading ur post
    not because it's too touching but the fact that i'm having running nose.
    sorry yea spoil ur happiness pulak..XD
    enjoy ur time in ucsi..and encourage me more =D

Something to say?