-Life ROcks!-

By -DaN-
College life's been so busy, so crazy and yet so HAPPENING!

And I know, one day soon, I'll pound my heart so hard out of utter remorse if I were to keep all this greatness to myself.
So, pardon me people, lecturers and friends who made me realize that I absolutely should be sticking my head to books, books and books at this hour. After so much resistance that I built up myself not to do this, pleeeease, spare me sometime for my little diary here alright??
SO, wat's on the list?!

None other than my physics presentation which happened to be 2 weeks ago! U know, I kinda like spent so long hours preparing my slides over the holidays! It's not easy presenting on physics, especially something so abstract as such in a capacitor circuit! Yet, every drop of blood, sweat and tears shed paid off, considering that at the end of the presentation, I managed to snap this photo!

-Yen yen, Aliaa, Ms Joanne, Mr Tan and a random guy-

Aint this photo nice?? And this is even eligible to be qualified as the wallpaper of the year in my cellphone! Okay, briefly gone through the first event. Next, mooncake festival celebration!

The gang was so out of mind that we actually celebrated on the first day of August in the chinese calender, which simply means, there's no mooon AT ALL. so, obviously the act of admiring the moonlight view was totally impossible. HOWEVER, nothing can break our spirits! Coz we have lanterns and cam-whores to light the way~


And this cat, nicknamed AIK JIN, is officially the lifewire of the party! at least it managed to made everyone went crazy feeding it non-stop. XD I bet it gained tonnes of weight tat day.

Then, puasa month came by. And care not to fall of from ur seats, I actually did puasa! My fellow malay friends organized a Ramadan event, and in conjunction to this, I decided to puasa along with them~ Woke up at 5.12am, stopped eating breakfast at exactly 5.40am that day, then did my long time overdue homework till daylight came. And of course I dont eat, I dont drink for the rest of the day, till 7.15pm, which is the time I buka puasa with 200 others in the MPH hall! It feels real great having the opportunity to be exposed to the practices of other culture and religion, especially when it's a first person experience!

9 chinese turned up. And the organisers are so nice greeting us, treating us as if guests of the event. Which made me fully enjoyed the event very much, especially the Food. Coz to account for the minority vegetarian like me n frens, they actually took the trouble to prepare additional veges and taufu. which I felt, hey, that's really nice of them! =) So, thumbs up to u all my frens~

The Chinese Gang~ Me-EG-Atiqah
Fatheerah~ My ex-roommate's er hem. :P

Datin Paduka Yasmin-who wanted to show me her dato yet he didnt turn up. hmphNow this, Dont let her height fool ur eyes. coz she was wearing really high heels that day! Anyway, I'm still taller. haha.And finally, this little handsome guy here! It took me so much effort to get a photo with him. I've even Waited for him as he went to washroom, juz to get this picture. celebrity attitude huh? yet, he's cute~ hehe

Alright, after rushing and scribbling through this post, I shall really really have to stop right here. Just a little bit of hint, the best of the year, is yet to come!! Something's coming, and I'm excited over it! Hope it'll turn out great alright! then I'll be able to share it here once again.

so, do anticipate my return.. -I'll be back! hehehe- Cheers~

 

3 comments so far.

  1. aylwin89 September 23, 2008 at 7:45 AM
    Sweat tat why even i shake u a few timesss... u still manage to be unshaken... in deep sleep....
    Oooiii sleep early la....
  2. g_yean_i September 26, 2008 at 6:09 AM
    ExCuSeS mE there! i AM tall to certain extent lel!!!! haha.. finally you manage to post one post up! don't worry, the campfire will turn out to be just fine!! hehe..
  3. Pinkie123 September 28, 2008 at 7:01 PM
    Hey, nice post! Despite my absence in two of these events you describe...:P

Something to say?