-Bad Day-

By -DaN-
* And I had a bad day. Real bad.

This week began with such promising matters that I look forward to. Yesterday was spelndid, considering that I managed to overcome the overpopulation of butterflies in my gut and ended up the meeting with UCSI student affairs office with problems solved. Lower t shirt price, high amount of sponsorship. Nothing could had been better until today..

You see, today's the internal deadline for ucas application, which means my application to universities in UK should be submitted by today! I finally finalized my personal statement in the morning. And got everything prepared before 12pm. yap. emphasize on the 12pm*.

Anyway, everything's done, checked, ticked. until i click the ''button'' summit.

-credit card security code invalid-

Shocked. I stared at the screen opened jaw. okay then. try again.

-credit card security code invalid-

ER, wat's going on? nvm, retry. at this point of time, i called my dad, got myself another security code. suspected that the previous one was wrong.

-credit card security code invalid!!!-

GOSH. my patience is challenged. retry. retry.

-CREDIT CARD SECURITY CODE INVALID!!-

N for like the seventh time, after thousands of call to my dad, interrupting his meeting each time his phone rang. I clicked submit one again.

Hola~ finally, something different appeared.

-You have exceeded the permitted number of attempts to pay by credit/debit card. Please call +44 (0)871 468 0 468 for further assistance. UK BT landline calls will cost no more than 9p per minute. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.-

OMG.

finally, the red alert came.

Trying real hard not to panic. I went to UCSI IUPC- the department tat's supposed to deal with my prob. Miss Ernie's on leave for the whole week. And the department is currently dealing with dentistry ppl's application and hardly have any time to deal with pharmacy's one. Since dentistry's deadline is officially today. Alright then. What next? I was told to call MABECS.

ring ring. (okay. I'm trying to make this post not so serious n heavy. lol )
MABECS answered, passed the line around n I ended up with a consultant. Told my problem, n I was asked to called the UK number stated above.

wait a sec, UK number!!?? take note. it says it will cost no more than 9 pounds per minute. which means at least rm54 per minute of phone call!!!!! gosh. it's gonna cost me a BOMB. FAINT*

Credits to Aylwin's postpaid phone, I rang that number. And u know wat. 11++am in malaysia is actually 4++am in UK! n the working hours in UK is from their 8.30am to their 6pm. so i Figured out that the only way is to call after 5pm. sigh.

7pm. I reached klang. straight away ran to the house phone and start calling.
''Nombor yang anda dial tiada dalam perkhidmatan kami''

=/

No matter how desperately I repeated dialing, Varying the phone number, hoping to be lucky or watsoever, Failure strikes non-stop. hopeless, despair. sigh.

So, in the end, I called miss joanne uneasily. Yea, she's nice. She even joked with me. N definitely, I tried to be nice. She'll contact miss Ernie and try to solve in for me then. When all hope has lost, thx to her, she'll be helping me.

Undeniably The whole process was draining. tiring. Each effort bounced back with more despair. The more optimistic I am, The more failure I get. Throughout the day, yes, I am not panic, but, I just cant help it to feel unhappy, uneasy. This thingy is going to cost my future afterall, how can I just be happy go lucky over it?

Nway. the day was bad. And my application is not even done till now. And this conclude the day.
Oh ya. I hit my toe hard on my bro's bed. Severe internal bleeding. ANd it hurts.

Sigh. I shall deal with it no matter how. no choice.
Tomolo's family trip. hope it'll turn the whole world around. And once again, make me happie..

Tough day. Goodnite.
 

7 comments so far.

  1. Imaginary That Never Ends. September 30, 2008 at 10:51 AM
    sorry about hearing that and sorry about kidding with u while you are dam desperate, dun be sad over it ..=)
  2. aylwin89 September 30, 2008 at 12:22 PM
    I don know wat to say... Cheers
  3. Anonymous September 30, 2008 at 8:57 PM
    errr..pitiful..
    but if i'm not mistaken, you should key in the 3 digits after the credit card numbers..cause i used to pay to acca uk using credit card too XD hope that helps
  4. fishfish October 1, 2008 at 2:20 AM
    hey.. dont be too sad over it.. it's just internal deadline! try to ask the bank about the security code.. maybe there are some errors? everything will be ok soon... Cheer up! =)
  5. g_yean_i October 1, 2008 at 10:08 AM
    Don't worry, people will understand your situation! Erm, bythetime you finish your tirp, everything will be just fine! So, jiayou la! don't forget, my luck is superb de ma! hehe.. ^,^
  6. Anonymous October 2, 2008 at 2:42 AM
    reading your post is like watching action movie, wow, i was thinking, faster faster, shit shit..phew, ohW! go go go ...

    :P
  7. -DaN- October 4, 2008 at 12:27 AM
    Hey everyone. Thx real lots for the concern!! =) I appreciate it

Something to say?