-I'm 18! oh yea-

By -DaN-
The very 1st day of my 18th year, was simply splendid!

All thanks to everyone in ucsi who wished me precisely when the clock struck 12am, my happy day officially started!
Though I was rather confused when I overheard the guys singing bday song on 11+, I was in fact surprised by the bday party! XD
It was soooooo nice of them to actually made a 12 mins long video,and I know, it sure did consumed lots of effort and I can see how Aylwin was drained out by that. Thx man!

I watched and rewatched the video and I just couldnt get those scenes out of my mind!! Okay, let me randomly mention some super random stuffs they did which made me laughed that hard! The all time classic definitely was the arabian-194 wrapping up his head with a blanket to make a so called ''tudung'',swings his body left and right while he sings the bday song. XD besides, Fadhil who entered aik jin's room first had to make all his effort tip toe and climbing stuffs to make himself seen in the camera while Shan waved the Malaysia flag for no reasons? HAHA. thx ppl! The video was Great! Highlights on the guitar trio!

And the other video, with the symmetrically seated girls did the Da Niu gesture, on 3am!!! That was really good of u all to stay awake just for the video! touching. Moreover,the wishes was so truthful, especially the get-rid-of-my-eye-bags part and ''kuai gao zhang da''. I'll try my best to achieve that Okay? haha.

The 2 earthlings and one Martian who only revealed their faces for half a second; Aik jin purposely came late to guitar class to speak to the camera; The two secret agents gunshot me with happy bday and one of them couldnt had the chance to speak besides saying ''yeses'', the conversation goes:

A: prosperity
B: yes
A: wealth
B: yes
A: study
B: yes
A: and so on..
B: yes...

Haha. u know who u r.. XD

Oh! Bonda and anakanda from the istana did ''wong gong can lan'' (in cantonese,like myfm had) which include some gossips on their sida, which is me. *rolled eyes. haha.
H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y was cool! and Aylwin, TK, Cai Hong mama each wishing me.
I'm just happy~ All the stuffs u guys did showed nothing but how nice u all are! My Happie Day definitely was a tribute to all of you! Especially Aylwin, Siew Leng and all the ''actors'', ''actresses''. =P

and now!! *Drum roll. A bit shy to say this but, Celtic Woman is definitely my fav!!!! Extremely scarced original album which all of u made so much effort digging for it. I LOVE it! Tonnes of thx to u all~!!

I know I couldnt thank all of you enough, perhaps stating down these sweet memories in my blog would slightly show how grateful I was! I was surprised that Charissa from S'pore sent me an msn offline msg to wish her ex-angel happy bday. Chun jie called me early to seize the line =) Aylwin wished me through 11 means in order to beat me down. haha. And mr. nobel Chian who granted me 24 hours of peace by not mentioning a word until the countdown of the end of my birthday.

And never ever will I forget to mention, my lui, Jin May and Siao po, Kah Wei for the things I find them really meaningful. =) thx to everyone who wished me. Sms, friendster testimonials, Msn messages; All of you made Daniel Lee Smiled =)

The cakes were good! The Lunch was the best, coz u all walked so far to have a vegetarian lunch!! yea. Then, something spiced up my happy day! On my way back home, the ktm arrived at the platform without keeping me waiting for more than 5 mins, and the entrance eventually stopped right in front of me, TWICE!! haha! It may seem insignificant, but hey, it doesnt happen all the time isnt it? that's why I'm so pleased with it. XD

And one thing I would like to mention here. Thx to my family who brought me to Fo Guang Yuan that night. I practise Buddhism, and strive to apply the Buddha's teaching in all aspects of my life, and that includes implementing them on my birthday too. According to the Buddha teaching, 生日,母难日也。Albeit birthdays are the days when we celebrate the births of ourselves, my birth date, is actually the day where my mom endured so much labour pain giving birth, and the day where my dad had to take up the responsibility raising a second child. Thx to them, I am who I am now. Throughout the 18 years, they are the one I dear most. My loved ones, are my family =)

Anyway, I'm going to have my 18th year resolutions! I call it the Grown-up adults resolutions. I'm still trying to list them out, so I couldnt say what are them yet. haha. Juz wana have another step forward to be a better man. sounds like a big project huh? oh yea.

And finally, Happy Bday to Nurul Liyana, Karina, Xue Ying who shared the same bday as me. And happy independence day to all Americans XD Cheers!



 

4 comments so far.

  1. aylwin89 July 5, 2008 at 8:23 AM
    First to read it haha...
    Well i did defeat u with the twelve way of wishing...
    Haha no need to thank cos it's ur birthday n i would do anything to see my best fren happy on his birthday... Remind me on ur "everything" coupon from me.. I still owe u.. N the mirror u buy urself la.. went to giant all so simple one don wan buy for u...
  2. Anonymous July 5, 2008 at 11:08 PM
    jus got to know that u have a blog~ happy belated bday tho~ got m y love letter?
  3. Imaginary That Never Ends. July 7, 2008 at 3:15 AM
    @@ so much for this year happy birthday =D....*envy envy* ...good that u have whole bunch of gooood buddy =D...every year only once, all the best and keep healthy and SMILE =D.
  4. e-G liYaNa July 11, 2008 at 9:19 PM
    secret agents?? saying nothing but yes?? looks lyk i really noe that person. lol

Something to say?